We are Florida Personal Injury Attorneys
- After successfully co-counseling some personal injury cases in 2009, Mr. Fundaro and Mr. Recinos joined forces to form Fundaro Recinos, with its main office in Coral Springs, Florida.
Coral Springs Personal Injury Lawyer Casey Fundaro
- Mr. Fundaro graduated in 1986 from State University of New York at Buffalo Law School and graduated college from the University of Miami in Coral Gables, Florida. He has practiced in the area of serious personal injury since graduation from law school in 1986. After becoming admitted in New York in 1987, Mr. Fundaro joined a personal injury firm in Manhattan where he worked on serious injury auto, slip and fall and medical malpractices cases. In 1990, Mr. Fundaro moved to Florida to care for his terminally ill mother. After his mother passed away, he took the Florida Bar and joined a prominent Fort Lauderdale personal injury firm before opening up his own practice in Naples, Florida in 1996. Since then, Mr. Fundaro has litigated and tried hundreds of serious injury cases, including one matter which resulted in a 1.8 million dollar settlement.
Pembroke Pines Personal Injury Lawyer G. Antonio Recinos
- Mr. Recinos received his Juris Doctor from the University of Iowa College of Law in 1999 The U.I. College of Law was and is still one of the 20 Best Law Schools in America. Mr. Recinos was an associate editor with the Translational Law & Contemporary Problems Law Journal at the University of Iowa College of Law. While in law school, Mr. Recinos also studied law with the Temple University Rome Law Program in Rome, Italy and with the London Law Consortium at the University of London law school in London, England.
- Mr. Recinos has been admitted to the Florida Bar since 1999. Additionally, Mr. Recinos is also licensed by the Federal Bar to practice in the Southern and Middle District Courts of Florida. Mr. Recinos was previously employed as an attorney by the Broward County Public Defender's Office and by a law firm specializing in personal injury law. Experienced in areas of practice such as civil, criminal, family, immigration and corporate law, Mr. Recinos has represented clients in all these areas of practice.
- From 2007 to 2010, Mr. Recinos served on the Florida Bar Grievance Committee 17E . Mr. Recinos is tri-lingual and can speak English, Spanish & Vietnamese. He also speaks Arabic, French, German, & Italian.
- Mr. Recinos has lived in Vietnam, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Venezuela, Italy, United Kingdom and the United States for extended periods of time. Mr. Recinos has also visited the following countries: the Bahamas, Canada, Costa Rica, Egypt, France, Germany, Guatemala, Hawaii, Ireland, Jamaica, Netherlands, Puerto Rico, Spain and Switzerland.